YOUTUBEで話題になっている動画などを紹介しています。

Everlasting Father

Everlasting Father

Dear okanghe being 22 already feels like yesterday, Thanks to God almighty for his everlasting love and sufficient grace,th…

* 텐쿠바시 토모카(통++), 토코로 메구미(이벤트+), 모모세 리오(이벤트+), 니카이도 치즈루(통+) - Everlasting * 夜想令嬢 -GRAC&E NOCTURNE- - Everlasting #밀리시타 ミリシタ

Through me you go to the grief wracked city; Through me you go to everlasting pai. ؟? ٱونٱس ⁦ٱنٱس 🔹CX20🔹 🔹CX91🔹 🔹CX20🔹 الْوَارِثُ •ك̲ۣو̲ۣد̲ۣ•خ̲ۣص̲ۣم̲•

Please, won&039;t somebody do something to help Richard J. Tomato the one who comforts us all with their everlasting gift of the tomato

支配し支配され人達は いつかその心に憎しみを そして愛することを思い出せず争うの? 【The Everlasting Guilty Crown】

Happy Raksha Bandhan, may you feel the power of God’s protection and blessings from heaven today and always. May God shower…

"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither…

City Council, yesterday: This is what riot cops do during 99.99% of their day. The other 0.01% of the time they’re…

Then God said, Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. Genesis 17:19

If anybody ever gets my phone it’s worth somebody 401k account cause I got some shot in here that will your everlasting fucking mind .

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in…

Anger will never last but love will. Just as God is an everlasting God, so love is. Because God is love.

Forgot this guy&039;s last name, but knew it was Carl something 😂 Everlasting Love Carl Carlton!!!

We’ve been turned into Complete love and peace Spectacular firmament Display spectrums of Light Alive Everlasting As…

11.11 Manifesting for success, good health and everlasting happiness to this precious human ♥️ Bind…